- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing and information
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Beyond.Insure collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (First Name, Last Name, email address, phone number, address and Ethereum address(es));
- Your activity on the Beyond.Insure Investment portal
- Your activity related on customer service (transcripts of any chat conversation);
- IP address and standard web log information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Beyond.Insure with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Purchase shares
- Request verification (whitelisting or mutations)
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email;
- Make use of our customer support.
How will we use your data?
Beyond.Insure collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account;
- Email you relevant information e.g. portal notifications, news items or share offers;
- Prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud;
- Analyze and understand our audience; improving our service (including our user interface experiences);
- Contact you by phone if we cannot reach you by email.
Beyond.Insure shares your data with the following third-party service providers:
- DialXS the payment provider;
How do we store your data?
Beyond.Insure securely stores your data at AWS (Amazon Web Services) in the German region. AWS has the highest level of security and is Government-backed with the Cloud Computing Compliance Controls Catalog (C5) attestation scheme.
Beyond.Insure will keep your data as long as you are a shareholder of Beyond.Insure and for long as it is legally required. Other data such as payment information and such is stored for a period of ten years since this is a legal requirement.
Marketing and information
Beyond.Insure would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing or informational emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Beyond.Insure from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here or simply unsubscribe from the Mailchimp service.
What are your data protection rights?
Beyond.Insure would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Beyond.Insure for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Beyond.Insure correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Beyond.Insure to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Beyond.Insure erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Beyond.Insure restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Beyond.Insure’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Beyond.Insure transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us:
Attn. Privacy Department
4751 XC Oud Gastel
+31 165 33 22 42
What are cookies?
Cookies are text ﬁles placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Beyond.Insure uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used;
- Advertising — Beyond.Insure uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove (clear) cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Attn. Privacy Department
4751 XC Oud Gastel
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Beyond.Insure has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Dutch DPA.
Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA)
Phone: +31 (0) 70 888 85 00